Cats are literally the cutest nerds ever
RULES: Don’t take more than a few minutes. Do not think too hard. They don’t have to be the right game or great works of the gaming industry, just the ones that have affected you in some ways. Then tag 10 friends including me so I can see your list.
Tagged by @syrynvalentyne on Faceberk (You’re lack of FF9 and inclusion of FF13 disappoints me, chest burster :| haha)
1 - Metroid Prime
2 - Halo, 1-3
3 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
4 - Final Fantasy VIII
5 - Lylatwars (Starfox 64, whichever you’d prefer haha)
6 - Super Mario World
7 - Monster Rancher (Think this was Monster Rancher 2 everywhere but PAL regions?)
8 - Banjo Kazooie
9 - Pokemon Red/Blue
10 - Shadow of the Colossus
Only 10 was hard :C Honorable mentions would be stuff like Skies of Arcadia, Lost Kingdoms, Klonoa, Paper Mario - Things I played a bunch in my childhood that I still come back to when I need to remind myself that games used to be good :P
Also Superman 64. I did play that. No one exaggerates about it. That is the bar for a truly awful game.
I tag whoever wants to torture themselves like I did :D
Hey this lineart doesn’t look that bad!
*turns off sketch layer*
SO I CAN LIVE OFF MASHED POTATOES
IS THAT WHAT YOU’RE SAYING
this was a large study spanning many years and is sometimes known as ireland
Hocus Pocus. / Costumes: Castle Corsetry / Models: Birds of Play as Winifred and Sarah Sanderson, Chrissy Lynn as Mary Sanderson & Strange Like That Cosplay as Billy Butcherson / Photographer: Joits Photography
This is a picture of our first ever fully made cosplay :)
Model- Eminog (first half of Nogstitch)
Photograph- Jon Martin
Creators- Nogstitch cosplay
We have decided to re-make the horns as these were only for practice (first ever time using modeling clay- review to follow)
The photograph was taken at MCM Manchester comicon in UK
Em-face looking amazing as Maleficent :)
Harley is a gift from God.
This is why Harley is like my all time favorite!
just gonna say this: if someone has social anxiety and they ask you something akin to ‘are you mad at me’ or ‘do you hate me’, it isn’t because they don’t trust you, it’s because their brain literally tells them that all the time
it’s not a personal slight, it’s insecurity caused by mental illness
Post five things about yourself and tag
ten some of your followers to do the same.
1. I’m heterochromic - Left eye is blue, right is brown. It’s the only thing I like about my appearance
2. I require caffeine every few hours or am blinded by severe caffeine-withdrawal headaches. I’ve been drinking tea since I’ve been able to lift a sippy cup
3. I love winter and winter weather. If the temperature creeps over around 15 degrees I lose my shit and can’t function
4. I’ve never touched alcohol in my life. I’ve had no urge to do so and don’t see myself wanting to any time soon. It isolates me from a lot of people these days, unfortunately
5. I don’t take many pictures, of others or myself. I instead like to keep small things to remind me of people and events. For example, I’ve kept a sticker from a box of cereal my best friend gave to me not long after meeting her. It’s still in the clear wrapper, never been opened, and I’m not sure what I’d stick it to if I did
Do et if you wanna :3